Monday 6 May 2019

Hello all....if anyone is reading this :) Just over two weeks since I got back from a spiritual trip to Scotland via the lake district and Northumberland on the way back. Had epic weather and it has been too long since I visited. Great to take in the highland scenery and air. My travels took me via Castlerigg stone circle in the lake district and onto Roslyn chapel (extraoridnary). Then up to perthshire and the trossachs where I once again visited Kirk's faerie hill. Have to say the atmosphere was different...as if they ve left the place which was a bit disconcerting. Great drives around then I stopped near the Eildon Hills outside Melrose where Thomas the Rhymer met the Fareie Queen. All very inspiring and refreshing. Even walked a bit of Hadrians wall. The weather made it extra special :) Castlerigg stone circle Roslyn chapel Kirk's pine in Aberfoyle. Faerie hill in the Trossachs, Scotland. Is this where Thoas the Rhymer met the Faerie Queen who gave him 'The tongue that cannot lie' ? maybe ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment